D.V.A. Circular 2020-08-12
2020-2021 DVA CAR STICKERS
Please be advised that the 2020-2021 DVA Car stickers will be ready for distribution starting September 1, 2020. The 2019-2020 car stickers will remain valid until October 30, 2020.
In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have come up with our DVA Stickers Online Application to reduce unnecessary contact. For more details, please visit our website, www.dva.org.ph starting at 5 pm on Wednesday August 26. In brief, this online application process is outlined below: PLEASE BE SURE TO PROVIDE THE CORRECT EMAIL AND MOBILE PHONE NUMBER TO AVOID DELAYS.
Step 1: Starting at 5 pm on Wednesday August 26, 2020, Complete the Online Car Sticker Application Form at www.dva.org.ph.
Step 2: Payment
a. Once submitted, the application will undergo processing which includes security checks. This process may take 24 hours.
b. Once approved, you will receive an email with your Statement of Account and will be asked to pay the amount. No Cash will be accepted.
- Via Check Payable to Dasmariñas Village Association (in a sealed envelope), at our drop box outside the DVA Office beside the security guard.
- Direct Deposit to DVA’s account:
Metrobank Acct: No. 233-323309246-1
Please send screen shot of deposit slip to DVA via email at [email protected].
- Other payment modes to follow.
Step 3: Reserving a time slot for your vehicle
a. Once, payment has been made, you will receive an email with a link to our sticker schedule calendar. Please choose a date and either of 2 time slots (8 am to 12 noon or 1 pm to 5 pm, Monday to Saturday).
b. Each car requires its own time slot.
c. Venue for Car Stickering – Colegio San Agustin Driveway (enter via Gate 1 on Palm Avenue).
Although, not encouraged, you still have the option to apply Offline by following these steps:
- We will distribute to each household copies of the DVA Sticker Application form together with a Vehicle Checklist which you can use as a reference when filling up the form.
- In a sealed envelope, drop your accomplished DVA Sticker Application Form in our drop box located outside the DVA office beside the security guard. You need to provide your a) complete name b) email address c) mobile number so we can communicate with you on the status of your application.
- Once approved, DVA will send you a Statement of Account in your email address, payment instructions will be included.
- Follow Step 2 and 3 above.
We fervently wish for everyone’s utmost cooperation and patience for the safety and convenience of everyone involved.