As we move back to Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ) tomorrow, Tuesday, August 4, 2020, we would like to inform you of DVA’s guidelines. Please expect these to change as we get more information and guidance from our Local Government Unit.
- We will be restricting the vehicle access to Dasmariñas Village. MIVA inter village protocols are suspended.
Summary of new Gate Schedule (starting Wednesday August 5, 2020 to allow for adjustment):
a. Lumbang vehicular – CLOSED
Lumbang Pedestrian – Open from 6 AM to 6 PM for those with DVA ID Only
b. Amorsolo vehicular – CLOSED
Amorsolo Pedestrian – Open from 6 AM to 8 PM
c. Pasay Auxiliary – OPEN for vehicles 6 AM to 10 PM and for deliveries of small items
d. Pasay Road – OPEN for pedestrian from 6 AM to 10 PM
OPEN for vehicles from 6 AM to 10 PM
e. Banyan – CLOSED
f. Palm – OPEN 24/7
g. Mahogany – CLOSED
- Building and Construction activity is temporarily suspended.
- Emergency repairs and services such as fixing of roof leaks, busted pipes, appliance repair etc., are allowed.
- Pool and Garden Maintenance will be allowed.
- Residents under 21 years old or 60 years old and older are still required to stay home except for essential activities. They are allowed to go out for outdoor exercise provided that the safety protocol of wearing face mask and social distancing is observed.
- The Basketball Court, Gym, Tennis Courts and Pavilion are still off-limits. These areas will be used as barracks and quarantine area by our stay in security and maintenance personnel for the duration of the MECQ.
- Most deliveries are allowed. However, to avoid delays, please call DVA Security Office at 88108484 or 88108787 in advance.
- Starting tomorrow, August 4, 2020, the operation of DVA office is temporarily suspended except for some personnel who will stay in to continue overseeing the basic services to Dasmariñas Village residents.
- Finally, please bring your Quarantine Pass when you go out since we do not know what policies other LGUs or establishments will impose.
Except to access essential goods and services, and work in approved industries, strict home quarantines should be observed. We strongly urge each and everyone to please continue to follow procedures: wear face masks, observe social distancing, wash your hands frequently and to stay home and only go out when necessary.
Thank you very much and we hope for your continued cooperation.