Step 1: Apply Online
- Visit the DVA Vehicle Sticker Issuance Guidelines for our up-to-date guidelines.
- Click on the button to agree to the guidelines. This will take you to our online application form.
- Fill out our online application form. Please make sure your email is working as we will communicate with you through it.
- You will receive an email confirmation after submitting. If you have new vehicles registered, please reply to this email with your ORs and CRs attached.
- If you did not receive an email confirmation, please let us know. Please submit all ORs and CRs to [email protected]dva.org.ph. Use the subject format: “2021 DVA Stickers : [ADDRESS]”, where [ADDRESS] is the address you entered in the form.
Step 2: Payment
- You will receive an email with your Statement of Account which can be paid in the following manner:
- Direct deposit to Dasmariñas Village Association, Inc. Metrobank Account No.: 233-323309246-1. Please send screenshot of deposit slip by email to [email protected].
- Make check payable to Dasmariñas Village Association, Inc.. Put in a sealed envelope and drop in a secure box stationed just outside our Village office. A guard will be there to assist you. Kindly print your name and Statement of Account in the envelope.
Step 3: Appointment and Installation
- Once payment is processed, you will receive an email with a link to our sticker schedule calendar.
- Choose your preferred date and time. Kindly note that each vehicle requires its own time slot:
- Morning: 8 am to 12 noon.
- Afternoon: 1 pm to 5 pm.
- Please use the same Name, Email Address, Street, and Plate Number/Conduction Sticker you used in the application in the scheduler.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation upon choosing your preferred time.
- Bring your vehicle to Colegio San Agustin Parking Area on your confirmed date and time. Entrance is Gate 1 along Palm Avenue. Starting November 8, 2021 onwards, sticker installation will be at Calumpang St.
For those who need assistance or are unable to complete the process due to technical difficulties, other queries and may need to reschedule sticker installation appointment please contact Berna Malaga at +63 (917) 5373618 or landline +63 (2) 88432262 local 112.