NOTE (May 2021): The online application is currently closed.
Step 1: Apply Online
- Visit the DVA Vehicle Sticker Issuance Guidelines for our up-to-date guidelines.
- Click on the button to agree to the guidelines. This will take you to our online application form.
- Fill out our online application form. Please make sure your email is working as we will communicate with you through it.
- Please submit any required documents to [email protected]. Please place your home address in the Subject of the email.
Step 2: Payment
- After processing and verification, a Statement of Account will be sent to your email. Payment instructions will be included.
- For up-to-date payment methods, please visit the DVA Payments page. You are also always welcome to contact our office to verify.
- Please ensure that the email you receive is from [email protected].
- Please send us a copy of your proof of payment to [email protected].
Step 3: Appointment
- We will send you a link in the confirmation email for scheduling.
- Please select your preferred schedule. NOTE: Each vehicle requires its own schedule.
- Please use the same Name and Email Address you used in the application in the scheduler.
- You will receive an email from DVA Stickers (via Calendly) to confirm your schedule.
Step 4: Sticker Installation
- The venue for the sticker installation is at the TBD.
- For MORNING schedules, please arrive no later than 11:30am.
- For AFTERNOON schedules, please arrive no later than 4:30pm.
- Please remain in your vehicle. Our staff will install the new sticker and RFID.