Thank you for applying for a DVA Vehicle Sticker online. Please read through the steps below to help you understand the process for applying for a DVA Vehicle Sticker.
Step 1: Apply Online
- Visit the DVA Vehicle Stickers Issuance Guidelines for our up-to-date guidelines.
- Click on the button to agree to the guidelines. This will take you to our online application form.
- Please make sure your email is working as we will communicate with you through it.
- Fill out our online application form and submit.
- You will receive an email confirmation after submitting. Please reply to this email with vehicles’ ORs and CRs, or other requirements.
- If you did not receive an email confirmation, please let us know. Please submit all ORs and CRs to [email protected]. Use the subject format: “DVA Stickers : [ADDRESS]”, where [ADDRESS] is the name you entered in the form.
Step 2: Payment
Once your application has gone through our verification process and has been approved:
- You will receive an email from [email protected] with your Statement of Account which can be paid in the following manner:
- Via direct deposit to:
- Dasmariñas Village Association, Inc.
- Metrobank Account No.: 233-323309246-1.
- Via check or cash: Make checks payable to Dasmariñas Village Association, Inc.. Put in a sealed envelope and drop in a secure box stationed just outside our Village office. A guard will be there to assist you. Kindly print your name and Statement of Account No. on the envelope.
- Via direct deposit to:
- For direct deposits, please send a screenshot or photo of the deposit slip via email to [email protected].
Step 3: Appointment and Installation
Once payment has been verified, you will receive an email with a link to our sticker schedule calendar.
- Choose your preferred date and time. Kindly note that each vehicle requires its own time slot:
- Morning: 8 am to 12 noon.
- Afternoon: 1 pm to 5 pm.
- Please enter the same Name, Email Address, Street, Plate Number/Conduction Sticker, and Make/Model you used in the application in the scheduler.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation upon choosing your preferred time.
- Bring your vehicle to the installation venue on your confirmed date and time.
For those who need assistance or are unable to complete the process due to technical difficulties, other queries and may need to reschedule sticker installation appointment please contact Berna at +63 (917) 5373618 or landline +63 (2) 88432262.