Beginning Monday, November 21, 2022, garage sales in the village will once again be allowed. Please be reminded of the following guidelines on conducting garage sales:
- Garage sales are limited to the selling and disposing of used items and articles (old
clothes, shoes, toys, books, frames, kitchenware, furniture, appliances, bric-abrac, etc.) only from the resident’s household. Garage sales will only be limited to
valid DVA residents and their helpers.
- Under no circumstance will the garage sale be conducted on the sidewalk.
- The allowed duration for a garage sale is for ONE DAY only, from 8:00 AM to 4:00
- Posters announcing the garage sale must not exceed 28 x 22 inches and can only
be placed at the front gate of the residence.
- The poster at the front gate of the residence shall be installed up to one week
before the actual garage sale and must be removed within one hour after the sale
closes at 4:00 PM.
- Posters and other announcements are not allowed to be installed on sidewalk
trees, electric and telephone posts.