D.V.A. Circular No. 2021-31
As we move back to Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) this Friday, August 6, 2021, please be guided accordingly:
- Home Building and Construction activity is suspended. All job sites will be given the whole day Thursday, August 5 to prepare for work suspension and ensure the safety of construction sites during ECQ.
- Emergency repairs and services such as fixing of roof leaks, water pipes, etc., are allowed.
- Residents under 18 or above 65 years old are required to stay home except for essential activities.
- Members of our security and maintenance staff will be staying in to avoid any interruption in basic services. The Basketball Court, Gym, Tennis Court, Pavilion and Parks will be closed as these will be used as barracks and quarantine areas by our stay-in personnel during this period.
- Our Village Office will be closed. However, we have a skeletal staff on standby to attend to any emergency needs of our residents.
- Curfew Hours will be from 8 PM to 4 AM.
- Makati Inter Village Association (MIVA) ACCESS IS SUSPENDED FOR THE DURATION OF THIS ECQ.
- Summary of DVA Gate Schedule:
|Palm Ave.||Open 24/7|
|Pasay Road||Vehicular||Open for vehicles 5 AM to 8 PM|
|Paraiso Entrance and Exit Gates||CLOSED|
|Lumbang||Vehicular||Exit Only from 5 AM to 6 PM|
|Pedestrian||Open from 5 AM to 6 PM|
|Amorsolo||Vehicular||Entrance Only from 5 AM to 6 PM|
|Pedestrian||Open from 5 AM to 8 PM|
|Mahogany||Open from 5 AM to 6 PM|
Your DVA Management strongly encourages residents and household staff to follow basic safety protocols: wear face masks, observe social distancing, wash hands frequently, stay home and go out only when necessary.
Thank you and we hope for your continued cooperation.