Dear Dasmarinas Village Community,
With the announcement by the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (“IATF“) that outdoor exercise would be allowed during Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (“MECQ“), Barangay Dasmarinas and DVA have agreed on the following guidelines, which we ask our residents to observe:
- Walking, running, biking, and other similar individual outdoor activities are allowed.
- Every person shall wear a mask at all times while outside the residence.
- Observe social distancing while exercising. IATF requires a minimum of two meters, but please observe even greater distancing if possible, especially in front and behind.
- Walkers and joggers should stay close to the sidewalk on the left side of the road (facing oncoming vehicular traffic), to avoid head on encounters with other walks and joggers.
- When passing or overtaking others, please leave plenty of space in front, behind, and on the side.
- Walking, jogging, and biking in groups is discouraged. If you need to take a break, kindly ensure that social distancing is still complied with. Do not stop and talk/gather as a group at any time.
- Please bring a government issued or DVA issued ID.
- Walking of dogs is allowed.
- This is for residents only. Please do not invite guests to join you.
- Please avoid the parks. Campanilla Park serves as the living quarters of our stay in village guards and personnel.
- Makati City’s curfew hours (8:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.) are still in effect.
- Tennis is not yet allowed under MECQ. According to IATF, it will be allowed under General Community Quarantine. The basketball court and gym remain closed.
- These guidelines are subject to change at any time and are issued while waiting for the detailed guidelines from the relevant authorities.
Thank you for your cooperation.
BARANGAY DASMARIÑAS and DASMARIÑAS VILLAGE ASSOCIATION, INC.