As we move from Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ) to General Community Quarantine (GCQ) on June 1, 2020, we would like to inform you of DVA’s new guidelines as well as remind you of the existing ones.
- We are NOT in the New Normal yet and movement during GCQ is still limited. Curfew will now be from 10 pm to 5 am.
- Summary of new Gate Schedule (beginning Tuesday, June 2, 2020):
– OPEN for exiting vehicles with DVA stickers only from 6 AM to 6 PM
– OPEN for pedestrians daily, from 6 AM to 6 PM
– OPEN for entry to vehicles with MIVA sticker only from 6 AM to 6 PM
– OPEN for pedestrians daily, from 6 AM to 8 PM
c) Pasay Road (Paraiso Entrance)
– OPEN for vehicles with DVA sticker only from 6 AM to 6 PM
– OPEN for pedestrians 24/7
d) Pasay Auxiliary
– OPEN for vehicles from 5:30 AM to 10 PM
e) Palm – OPEN 24/7
f) Banyan and Mahogany – Closed
- Construction is allowed during GCQ. Construction projects suspended during ECQ will now be allowed to continue. However, no new construction projects will be allowed to start until further notice. New guidelines have been sent out to Contractors and DVA is now accecpting and reviewing project plans for compliance with all Covid 19 related rules and regulations. Construction workers will be following stricter guidelines during GCQ including health check protocols, controlled number of workers per jobsite, limited gate access and restricted mobility around the village.
- Residents under 21 years old or 60 years old and older are still required to stay home except for essential activities and work in specific IATF allowed industries. They are allowed to go out for outdoor exercise.
- The Basketball Court, Gym, Tennis Court and Pavilion are still off limits. These areas will continue to be used as barracks and quarantine area by our personnel at least for another week.
- Most deliveries and services are allowed. However, to avoid delays on entry, please call DVA Security Office at 88108484 or 88108787 in advance.
- Starting June 2, most DVA Office personnel will be back to work. Excluded are those 60 years old and above. New social distancing rules will be applied including controlled entry into the office. Chairs will be available outside the premises. We suggest that unless it is urgent, residents wait until the second week of GCQ before visiting the office.
We are still under quarantine so please continue to follow procedures that prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus: wear face masks, observe social distancing and wash your hands frequently. Unless necessary, please stay home.
Thank you very much and we hope for your continued cooperation.