DVA-CSA Vehicle Stickers Issuance Guidelines
- The DVA-CSA Vehicle Sticker remains the property of DVA.
- Anyone in possession of a DVA-CSA Vehicle Sticker acquired through illegal means, or in possession of fake stickers, shall be subject to, but not limited to, fines, permanent ban from entering the village, and legal prosecution.
- The DVA-CSA Vehicle Sticker will only be issued at the DVA Office and affixed by a DVA Authorized Staff.
- The DVA-CSA Vehicle Stickers are non-transferrable.
- If the vehicle is to be sold or disposed of, the DVA-CSA Vehicle Sticker must be removed and surrendered to the DVA Office.
- All vehicles and drivers must abide by the DVA Traffic Rules and Regulations.
- Vehicles with DVA-CSA Vehicle Stickers cannot be converted into taxis/commercial vehicles.
- Upon the discretion of DVA, any violations may result in the removal and confiscation of the DVA-CSA Vehicle Sticker.
Traffic Rules and Regulations
In addition to DVA Traffic Rules and Regulations, all vehicles entering the village for the purpose of ferrying students to and from CSA must adhere to the following:
- All vehicles without DVA-CSA Vehicle Stickers that are used to ferry students to and from CSA are only allowed entry and exit at Lumbang Gate.
- Stay on your lane, follow traffic signs and road markings, and adhere to instructions by traffic enforcers.
- Keep intersections and pedestrian lanes open.
- Drivers are reminded to watch for pedestrians. Pedestrians must be given the right of way.
- Traffic Enforcers will apprehend any traffic violators and may issue penalties.
- Blatant disregard for safety or gross violations of traffic rules and regulations will warrant the removal/cancellation of the DVA-CSA Vehicle Sticker and/or banning the vehicle from entering the village.
- Stickers found not properly attached to vehicles, as performed by DVA Authorized Staff, will be confiscated and will be charged for a new sticker. This includes, but not limited to, stickers attached to cardboard or similar material or taped onto windshields. If your sticker was damaged and needs replacing, please inform the DVA Office immediately.
- Only the CSA Campus Area is designated as drop-off and pick-up zones for students. Dropping off and picking up students must be accomplished within 15 seconds.
- Parking around the village is restricted. Vehicles entering the village for the purpose of ferrying students to and from CSA are not allowed to park or wait along any village streets.
- Vehicles with DVA-CSA Vehicle Stickers will only be valid and honored during regular school days and major school events and activities (provided DVA has been given advance notice). During school breaks (such as, but not limited to, summer break, Christmas break, other holidays), the DVA-CSA Vehicle Sticker will only be honored upon receipt of advanced notice from CSA.
- Vehicles with DVA-CSA Vehicle Stickers may use the following gates:
Monday to Friday – From 5:30 am to 12:00 noon and from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm
|Pasay Road Gate||Entry Only|
|Palm Ave. Gate||Entry and Exit|
|Lumbang Gate||Entry and Exit|
|Amorsolo Gate||Entry and Exit|
Monday to Friday – After 8:00pm – Only the following gates are allowed.
Vehicles will be subject to rules covering Guest Entry.
|Pasay Road Gate||Entry and Exit|
|Palm Ave. Gate||Entry and Exit|