Please be advised that the DVA Sticker Online Application will begin on Monday, July 25, 2022. The 2021-2022 vehicular stickers will be valid until August 31, 2022. New sticker installation will start on August 01, 2022 and end August 31, 2022. Installation will be all day Mondays to Saturdays.
Our online application process is outlined below:
Step 1: Complete the Online Car Sticker Application Form at https://dva.org.oh/dvastickers/
Step 2: When you receive the email with your Statement of Account, payment can be settled in the following manner:
• Direct deposit to DVA’s Metrobank Account No. 233-323309246-1. Please send a screenshot of the deposit slip by email to [email protected]
• Make checks payable to Dasmariñas Village Association Inc. Kindly put this in a sealed envelope with your name and Statement of Account Number printed on it.
• For check or cash payments, drop the envelope in our secure box located just outside the front door of the DVA office. A guard will be there to assist you.
Step 3: Reserve a time slot for your vehicle:
• Once the payment is processed, you will receive an email with a link to our sticker schedule calendar. Choose your preferred date and time: morning 8:00am to 12 noon or afternoon 1:00pm to 5:00pm. You will receive an automatic confirmation upon choosing your preferred time. Kindly note that each vehicle requires its own date and time slot.
• Bring your vehicle to the following sites on your confirmed date and time:
For those who need any assistance or are unable to complete the process due to technical difficulties and need to reschedule sticker installation appointment, please contact Berna Malaga at 09175373618 or landline 88432262 local 104.