D.V.A. Circular 2021-50
Metro Manila has been placed under GCQ Alert Level 2 starting November 5, 2021 until November 21, 2021. Listed below are guidelines for your reference:
- DVA office now open from 8 AM to 5 PM, Mondays thru Fridays and 8 AM to 12 Noon on Saturdays.
- All persons allowed to go out regardless of comorbidities and vaccination status to exercise, access essentials, report to work at allowed industries provided proper health and safety protocols are strictly followed.
- The following sports and recreational facilities are now OPEN DAILY:
- Outdoor Gym – 6 AM to 10 PM
- Tennis Court – 7 AM to 9 PM
- Mahogany Park – 6 AM to 6 PM with maximum capacity of 80 pax at any given time.
- Calumpang Park – 6 AM to 6 PM with maximum capacity of 20 pax at any given time.
A security guard will assigned at the park to ensure proper health and safety protocols are strictly followed.
- The DVA Pavilion will remain closed until further notice.
- Gathering in residences with individuals not belonging to the same household is allowed provided proper health and safety protocols are strictly followed.
- Summary of Gate Schedule:
|Palm Avenue Pedestrian||24/7|
|Pasay Road||5:30 AM to 10 PM|
|Pasay Road Pedestrian||24/7|
|Paraiso Street Entrance||6 AM to 6 PM|
|Paraiso Street Exit||6 AM to 6 PM|
|Lumbang Street||Exit Only 6 AM to 10 PM|
|Lumbang Street Motorcycle Delivery Entrance||6 AM to 10 PM|
|Lumbang Street Pedestrian||6 AM to 10 PM|
|Amorsolo Street||Entrace Only 6 AM to 10 PM|
|Amorsolo Street Pedestrian||6 AM to 10 PM|
|Banyan Road||6 AM to 10 PM|
|Mahogany Street||6 AM to 10 PM|
We encourage residents and household staff to continuously follow basic safety protocols as mandated by IATF.