D.V.A. Circular No. 2021-41
Metro Manila will be under Covid-19 Alert Level 4 starting tomorrow, September 16 to 30, 2021. Listed below are guidelines for your reference:
- DVA office will be open from 8 AM to 6 PM, Mondays thru Fridays only.
- Curfew Hours will be from 10 PM to 4 AM.
- Makati Inter Village Association (MIVA) access is implemented.
- Emergency repairs and services such as fixing of roof leaks, water pipes, etc., are allowed.
- Residents under 18 or above 65 years old are required to stay home except for essential activities.
- Individual outdoor exercise is allowed for all ages provided proper health and safety protocols are strictly followed.
- The Gym, Basketball Court, Tennis Court, Pavilion and Parks will remain closed until further notice.
- Summary of DVA Gate Schedule:
|Pasay Road Vehicular||Open for vehicles 6 AM to 10 PM|
|Pasay Road Pedestrian||Open 24/7|
|Paraiso Entrace and Exit Gates||CLOSED|
|Lumbang Vehicular||Exit Only from 6 AM to 10 PM|
|Lumbang Pedestrian||Open from 6 AM to 10 PM|
|Amorsolo Vehicular||Entrance Only from 6 AM to 10 PM|
|Amorsolo Pedestrian||Open from 6 AM to 10 PM|
|Mahogany||Open from 6 AM to 10 PM|
We encourage residents and household staff to continuously follow basic safety protocols: wear face masks, observe social distancing, wash hands frequently, and go out only when necessary.