Please be advised that the DVA Sticker Online Application will begin on Wednesday August 25, 2021. Existing stickers will be valid until October 30, 2021. New sticker installation will start on September 1 and end October 30. Installation will be all day Mondays to Saturdays.
Our online application process is outlined below:
Step 1: Complete Online Car Sticker Application Form at www.dva.org.ph.
Step 2: When you receive the email with your Statement of Account payment can be settled in
the following manner:
- Direct Deposit to Dasmariñas Village Association Inc. Metrobank Account No. 233-323309246-1. Please send screen shot of deposit slip by email to [email protected].
- Make check payable to Dasmariñas Village Association Inc. Kindly put in a sealed envelope with your name and Statement of Account Number printed on it.
- Drop in our secure box stationed just outside our Village office. A guard will be there to assist you.
Step 3: Reserve a time slot for your vehicle:
- Once payment is processed, you will receive an email with a link to our sticker schedule calendar. Choose your preferred date and time: morning between 8 am to 12 noon or afternoon 1 pm to 5 pm. You will receive an automatic confirmation upon choosing your preferred time. Kindly take note that each vehicle will require its own scheduled date and time slot.
- Bring your vehicle to Colegio San Agustin on your confirmed date and time. Entrance will be on Gate 1 along Palm Avenue.
For those who need any assistance, are unable to complete the process due to technical difficulties and need to reschedule sticker installation appointment please contact Berna Malaga at 09175373618 or landline 88432262 local 112.