D.V.A. Circular 2021-18
As we move back to Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) starting tomorrow, March 29, 2021, please be guided by the following:
- Summary of new Gate Schedule:
a. Palm – Open 24/7
b. Pasay Road Vehicular – Open for vehicles 5 AM to 6 PM
Pasay Road Pedestrian – Open 24/7
c. Paraiso Entrance and Exit Gates – CLOSED
d. Lumbang Vehicular – Exit Only from 5 AM to 6 PM
Lumbang Pedestrian – Open from 5 AM to 6 PM
e. Amorsolo Vehicular – Entrance Only from 5 AM to 6 PM
Amorsolo Pedestrian – Open from 5 AM to 6 PM
f. Banyan – CLOSED
g. Mahogany – Open from 5 AM to 6 PM
- Building and Construction activity is suspended. A small workforce will be allowed to enter on Monday, March 29, 2021 to prepare each site for lockdown and to ensure its safety during ECQ.
- Emergency repairs and services such as fixing of roof leaks, busted pipes, etc., are allowed.
- Residents under 18 or above 65 years old are still required to stay home except for essential activities.
- Outdoor exercise allowed provided proper health and safety protocols are strictly followed.
- The Basketball Court, Gym, Tennis Courts, Pavilion and Parks are closed. These areas will be used as a barracks and quarantine area by our stay in security and maintenance personnel for the duration of ECQ.
Starting tomorrow, DVA’s office hours will be from 8 AM until 4 PM, Monday to Wednesday, and manned by a skeletal crew to oversee basic services.
The rate of COVID-19 infection in Metro Manila is continuing to spike once again. We strongly urge each and every one to please continue to follow procedures: wear face masks, observe social distancing, wash your hands frequently and to stay home and only go out when necessary.
Thank you very much and we hope for your continued cooperation.