Proper Waste Disposal
- All households must adhere to our garbage collection schedule and use clear/transparent garbage bags.
- DVA allocates a certain number of garbage bags per household per quarter. Please contact DVA for your allocation.
- Please put out your garbage bags within 2 hours of collection time.
|Monday / Wednesday / Friday / Sunday||8 PM||Residual & Kitchen Waste|
(Must be separated)
|Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday||8 AM||Yard Waste|
(Please see proper handling guidelines below)
Residual Waste / Hindi Nabubulok
- Worn-out Fabric/Cloth
- Cartons with Plastic Lining
- Candy Wrappers & Sachets
- Diapers and other related items
- Other Materials that are Non-Compostable and Non-Recyclable
Kitchen Waste / Nabubulok
- Leftover Food
- Fruit Peels
- Vegetable Trims
- Fish/Meat Entrails
- Branches / Twigs / Leaves / Flowers
Proper Handling of Yard Waste:
- Branches/Twigs: cut into 1 meter then bundle.
- Allowable weight per bundle: approximately 7 to 10 kg.
- Use wires or plastic straws to bundle the branches/twigs.
- Max of four (4) bundles per household per collection.
- Excess bundles will be picked up on the next collection day.