Skip to content
2021-2022 DVA Vehicle Sticker Issuance Guidelines
I. MIVA SECNET POLICY (Jointly approved by BAVA, DVA, FPA and UVA)
- Resident Owner: Strict maximum of twelve (12) Inter-Village Stickers per property. The 12 stickers privilege shall be strictly limited only to residents/property owners and their immediate family members. This means parents, children and siblings only. (Relatives and friends are not entitled to InterVillage stickers).
- Lessor/Tenant: Strict maximum of six (6) Inter-Village Stickers and two (2) Limited Stickers. The 6 stickers privilege shall be strictly limited only to residents/tenant’s and their immediate family members. This means parents, children and siblings only. (Relatives and friends are not entitled to Inter-Village stickers.
- Residents must honestly declare in the vehicle sticker application form if the vehicle is resident-owned or owned by a third party (non-resident being sponsored for issuance of a sticker). Resident’s declaration shall be considered true and factual. Any misrepresentations may be ground for the cancellation/revocation of the sticker issued.
- Beyond the allocated 12 Inter-Village Sticker entitlement, Village-specific stickers valid only for entry/exit at the issuing village (i.e., Dasmariñas Village only sticker; no inter-village access) shall be issued to the property owners/resident.
- Vehicles of third parties (non-residents/non-property owners sponsored by a resident/property owner/long-term lessee) shall be issued with a village-specific sticker (e.g., Dasmariñas Village sticker only, no inter-village access).
- A third party issued with a Dasmariñas Village only sticker can also apply separately for the stickers of the other 3 villages upon written endorsement from the sponsoring property owner/resident through the DVA Office. For example, if a third party endorsed by a DVA member is issued with a Dasmariñas Village only sticker, that third party can also apply for a FPA, UVA or BAVA sticker upon endorsement by DVA. Same process is followed by the other 3 Villages.
- The privilege of access to the other Villages using an Inter-Village Sticker is for passing through only and not for parking inside a Village unless visiting a particular resident thereat.
- Owners/Drivers of vehicles bearing an Inter-Village Sticker issued by any of the MIVA villages must follow all traffic rules and regulations of the issuing Village, as well as the other Member Villages. Motorists must at all times show respect and courteous attitude to the security officers/traffic enforcers implementing the traffic rules and regulations.
- Fines imposed for any traffic violation must be settled promptly at the HOA Administration Office concerned. Serious traffic violations may result in the revocation of the Inter-Village Access or cancellation of the sticker issued to the vehicle subject of the violation.
- Removal of sticker and affixing it to another vehicle is strictly prohibited. Penalty for illegally transferring a sticker to another vehicle is P10,000.00.
- All vehicles issued with the Inter-Village Sticker shall be strictly for private use of the owner. However, if such conveyances are used as public utility/for hire vehicles or for any other commercial purpose, the issued stickers shall be automatically invalidated and a fine of P10,000.00 shall be imposed.
II. REQUIREMENTS and APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Fill up all the data required in Vehicle Sticker Request Form, signed by the property owner/resident/ authorized representative.
- Attach or Email either of the following required supporting documents for new vehicles or vehicles not included in the checklist:
- Copy of most recent Official Receipt (OR) and Certificate Registration (CR) for vehicle to be newly registered with DVA.
- For newly-acquired vehicles without OR & CR yet, any valid proof of ownership by the property owner/resident must be attached to the application form as supporting documents, e.g. Sales Invoice or Delivery Receipt from the dealer and notarized deed of sale.
- If the vehicle is registered under a company, corporation, organization or an embassy, a certification issued by company’s Corporate Secretary or the authorized signatory of the Embassy, stating that the vehicle is assigned for use of the resident applicant.
- If the documents submitted are found to be doubtful, the original copy of the documents must be presented for clarification purposes.
- Prior to payment, all sticker applications must be screened and evaluated first by the DVA Security Officer for completeness of information and the required supporting documents.
- Upon clearance by the Security Officer, payment of corresponding fees shall will be sent to your Email.
- The sticker shall be affixed on the vehicle’s windshield only by DVA authorized personnel; while the matching RFID tag shall be placed on the vehicles front-right headlight.
III. OTHER IMPORTANT GUIDELINES
- DVA stickers are owned by the Association’s Office and anyone in possession thereof through illegal means shall be subject to legal prosecution.
- Vehicle stickers will be issued only to members/residents who are updated in the payment of their membership dues and other assessments. Members on delinquent status are not entitled for issuance of vehicle stickers.
- Members/Residents who were previously cited for traffic violations and who have not yet paid the fines/penalties must settle the unpaid fines before the issuance of a new sticker.
- The vehicle must be brought to the DVA Office and an DVA authorized personnel will affix the sticker onto the designated location on the vehicle’s windshield.
- In case of transfer of ownership to a non-resident member or non-resident, the DVA Office must be notified of the sale. The DVA sticker on the vehicle must be removed and surrendered for cancellation before the vehicle is turned over to the new owner. A replacement sticker can be availed at a minimum cost only upon surrender to the DVA Office of the car sticker removed from the replaced/disposed vehicle.
- For sponsored limited sticker requests for frequent visitors of residents (relatives, friends, company executives and employees), an endorsement letter issued by the resident must be submitted together with the duly filled up sticker request form signed by the resident and proof of car ownership (OR & CR).
- The sponsoring resident must inform DVA if they require an endorsement to be made to the other MIVA-Member Villages for issuance of their respective Village specific car stickers.
- Members / Residents with a pending case with DVA will only be issued limited stickers (no inter-village access)
- No sticker will be issued to commercial vehicles and to vehicles with business name, logo, product/services markings or with telephone numbers, email address,etc.
- Vehicles with more than 15 seating capacity shall be issued a limited sticker only.
- Motorcycles owned by DVA Residents will be issued a MIVA sticker at P 500.00 each and will not be deducted from the inter-village allocation.
- Motorcycles of household staff (must be endorsed by the employer and must have a valid DVA I.D) will be issued a limited sticker only (no inter-village access) at P 500.00.