Skip to content
I. MIVA SECNET POLICY (Jointly approved by BAVA, DVA, FPA and UVA)
- Resident Owner: Strict maximum of twelve (12) Inter-Village Stickers per property. The 12 stickers privilege shall be strictly limited only to residents/property owners and their immediate family members. This means parents, children, and siblings only. Relatives and friends are not entitled to Inter-Village Stickers.
- Lessor / Lessee: Strict maximum of six (6) Inter-Village Stickers and two (2) Limited Stickers. The 6 stickers privilege shall be strictly limited only to residents/tenants and their immediate family members. This means parents, children, and siblings only. Relatives and friends are not entitled to Inter-Village Stickers.
- Residents must honestly declare in the application form if the vehicle is resident-owned or owned by a third party (non-resident being sponsored for issuance of a sticker). Resident’s declaration shall be considered true and factual. Any misrepresentations may be ground for the cancellation and revocation of the sticker issued.
- Beyond the allocated Inter-Village Sticker entitlement, Village-specific stickers valid only for entry/exit at the issuing Village (i.e., Dasmariñas Village-only Stickers – No Inter-Village Access) shall be issued to the property owners/resident.
- Vehicles of third parties (non-residents/non-property owners sponsored by a resident/property owner/long-term lessee) shall be issued with a Village-specific sticker (e.g., Dasmariñas Village-only Sticker – No Inter-Village Access).
- A third party issued with a Dasmariñas Village-only Sticker can also apply separately for the stickers of the other 3 villages upon written endorsement from the sponsoring property owner/resident through the DVA Management. For example, if a third party endorsed by a DVA member is issued with a Dasmariñas Village-only Sticker, that third party can also apply for a FPA, UVA or BAVA sticker upon endorsement by DVA. Same process is followed by the other 3 Villages.
- The privilege of access to the other Villages using an Inter-Village Sticker is for passing through only and not for parking inside a Village unless visiting a particular resident thereat.
- Owners/Drivers of vehicles bearing an Inter-Village Sticker issued by any of the MIVA Villages must follow all traffic rules and regulations of the issuing Village, as well as of the other Member Villages. Motorists must, at all times, show respect and courteous attitude to the security officers/traffic enforcers implementing the traffic rules and regulations.
- Fines imposed for any traffic violation must be settled promptly at the HOA Administration Office concerned. Serious traffic violations may result to the revocation of the Inter-Village access or cancellation of the sticker issued to the vehicle subject of the violation.
- Vehicle Stickers are non-transferrable. Removal of sticker and affixing it to another vehicle is strictly prohibited. Penalty for illegally transferring a sticker to another vehicle is ₱10,000.00.
- All vehicles issued with an Inter-Village Sticker shall be strictly for private use of the owner. However, if such conveyances are used as public utility/for-hire vehicles or for any other commercial purpose, the issued stickers shall be automatically invalidated and a fine of ₱10,000.00 shall be imposed.
II. APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Vehicle Certificate of Registration (CR) and latest Official Receipt (OR).
- If vehicle CR or OR is not yet available, Sales Invoice and Delivery Receipt.
- For vehicles previously registered with DVA, we will try and provide you a list for easier renewal. CR and OR will not be required if we have these vehicles on record.
- For vehicles registered under a company, corporation, organization, or embassy, we require an official certificate issued by the company’s Corporate Secretary or authorized signatory of the Embassy stating that the vehicle is assigned for use of the resident.
III. OTHER IMPORTANT GUIDELINES
- For simplification, the “DVA Vehicle Sticker” in our forms, rules and regulations, processes and procedures, refer to the DVA Vehicle Sticker and RFID tag affixed onto vehicles used to identify and authorize vehicles for entry into the Village.
- The DVA Vehicle Sticker remains the property of DVA.
- Anyone in possession of a DVA Vehicle Sticker acquired through illegal means, or in possession of fake stickers, shall be subject to, but not limited to, fines, permanent ban from entering the village, and legal prosecution.
- The DVA Vehicle Sticker will only be issued at the DVA Office (or designated location) and affixed by a DVA Authorized Staff.
- The DVA Vehicle Sticker are non-transferrable.
- If the vehicle is to be sold or disposed of, the DVA Vehicle Sticker must be removed and surrendered to the DVA Office BEFORE the vehicle is turned over to a new owner.
- All vehicles and drivers must abide by the DVA Traffic Rules and Regulations.
- Upon the discretion of DVA, any violations may result in the removal and confiscation of the DVA Vehicle Sticker.
- DVA Vehicle Stickers will only be issued only to members/residents who are updated in the payment of their membership dues and other assessments. Members on delinquent status are not entitled to issuance of DVA Vehicle Stickers.
- Members/residents who were previously cited for traffic violations and who have not paid yet the fines/penalties must first settle the unpaid fines before issuance of a new sticker to the particular vehicle subject of traffic citation is processed.
- For sponsored limited sticker requests to frequent visitors of residents (relatives, friends, company executives, employees), an endorsement letter issued by the resident must be submitted together with the Vehicle Sticker Application Form. The sponsoring residents must inform DVA if they want an endorsement be made to the other MIVA Member Villages for issuance of their respective Village stickers.
- Members/residents with pending cases with DVA may only be issued Dasmariñas Village-only Stickers (No Inter-Village Access).
- No sticker will be issued to commercial vehicles or to vehicles with business name, logo, product/service markings or with telephone numbers, email address, or other contact information. This includes large trucks, vehicles with drop side, and heavy motor vehicles used for transporting goods and materials.
- Vehicles with more than 15 seating capacity shall be issued a Dasmariñas Village-only Stickers (No Inter-Village Access) only.
- Motorcycles owned by members/residents will be issued a Motorcycle Sticker with Inter-Village access. Motorcycles of household staff, endorsed by the employing resident, must have a valid DVA ID and will only be issued a limited Motorcycle Sticker with no Inter-Village access.
- Residents are responsible for the proper use of the vehicles listed in this form while they are on the premises of Dasmariñas Village including, but not limited to, the integrity of the persons aboard the vehicles and propriety of materials being transported, which may be subjected to proper inspection by authorized representatives of DVA as deemed necessary.
- In the event of an accident, collision, or incident involving vehicles listed in this form that necessitates an investigation by law enforcement agencies, DVA shall have the right to provide all relevant information on the ownership and details of the vehicle involved to aid in the investigation and its speedy resolution.